Idaho Spine and Sports Physical Therapy has been working diligently to ensure the safety of our patients and employees, and we thought it’d be helpful to show you what a trip to our offices will look like.
To see the latest procedures we’ve implemented to help keep everyone safe during their sessions, click on the video below.
Idaho Spine and Sports Physical Therapy is taking extra precautions to keep you safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are doing everything within our control to provide a safe and sanitized environment. To achieve this:
- Providers are wearing masks. Patients may be provided with masks and gloves as well.
- We have modified our schedule to limit the number of people in our clinics.
- We rearranged the treatment tables and gym equipment to allow for proper social distancing.
- We are following CDC guidelines for disinfecting equipment before, during, and after patient treatments.
- We are screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms, exposure, and travel.
- We are asking anyone who is feeling ill to stay home and contact their primary care physician.
- Use hand sanitizer or hand wash upon entry and departure.